Chinese Parents
Andrew

Welcome to Mandonese

Welcome to the website! This forum is designed to be a place where parents who want to teach their kids Mandarin and Cantonese can discuss, share information and find useful information.

If you have any suggestions from website design to names of categories and individual boards, please post in this category.

It would be lovely to maybe organise meet ups of people who are local to one another. It might be a bit too early now but once the site is out there and more people are aware of it.

Hi Andrew, it would be nice to include Northern Ireland as one of the regional categories since N.Ireland is part of the UK.

Thanks for the feedback all. Made some changes such as:

• Added Northern Ireland to locations list
  • Reduced and consolidated number of forums, as I thought it was a bit overwhelming for people to see all the forums. Most have been moved to General Discussion
  • Created a 'Peppa Pig' area to try and encourage more visitors: http://peppapig.mandonese.com/cantonese.php

Let me know if you have other feedback!

Great work on this invaluable resource, Andrew. Keep it up!

Being from Australia, I can't help but suggest that you add Australia into your Locations area, with subsections for each state. Chinese are coming down under by the plane load and I can see this site becoming an integral part of this growing portion of the Australian population.

Peppa Pig definitely got me joining - that's how I came across here. I think you need to promote this more as this is an invaluable place to store resources and have links saved and up-to-date info

would be nice if people can share materials in a folder

I've added an Australia category, I'd be open to suggestions on how to subdivide each region down to specific areas in Australia to make it more useful that would be great.

Also if anyone knows where I can promote this website to specific areas that would be useful - Australian/Cantonese Facebook groups?